|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (562 days ago)|
- Private first floor apartment
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Master bathroom fully tiled with high mounted shower & bath
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances
- Private & secure loft storage area
- Fully furnished to executive standard - with wooden floors & berber carpets
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces
- Walking distance to supermarket, Manor Royal and Three Bridges train station
- Fees apply when renting this property
- Also available short term minimum stay 2 weeks
A first floor apartment with two bedrooms located within a short walk to THREE BRIDGES station in POUND HILL. This fully furnished apartment comprises of a fully fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom, and large lounge and has allocated parking. All additional amenities are also very close to hand including local schools, shops, gym and parks. The building is approached via a gravel driveway, leading to the semi enclosed allocated parking area which also contains several visitors spaces for your convenience. The actual building is finished in a neo-georgian style, with pillars to the front porticos and decorative stonework adorning the exterior. The gardens to this property are immaculately tended, and stretch around the rear of the property providing a large welcome retreat during the spring and summer months.
The apartment is decorated lovingly, with calm neutral tones, wooden flooring and soft, offset by the reccessed halogen lighting systems and hidden alcove lights. The furniture is to the highest standard and provides comfort, elegance and a feeling of quality.
If you are looking for a property with character, and only a short walk from the station and shops, then this is certainly the one for you!
ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM
MINIMUM STAY 2 WEEKS INCLUDING ALL BILLS
**SHORT TERM OVERVIEW**
For more information please call: 0800 027 5660
* Minimum stay 2 weeks
* Fully furnished to an executive standard
* On-site parking for all clients*
* Pets considered in most properties
* Property maintenance 24/7
* Internet access £12 incl. VAT per week
Letting fees information
Please Note: The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Risk Assessment/Reference Fee £114 (inc VAT) per adult
Risk Assessment/Referencing fees charged per Adult, to allow us to assess the following criteria:- Identity, immigration status and visa confirmation, financial checks, references from current or previous employers & landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability & suitability.
Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements £90 (inc VAT)
Preparation and issuance of Assured Shorthold or Corporate Assured Tenancy Agreement. Such fee is payable on each instance a new tenancy agreement is issued.
Check-in and check-out fee £228 (inc VAT)
Includes the check-in and check-out inspections, preparation of the written inventory, production of a digital DVD recording of both inspections, meter readings and property orientation. Fee will be deducted at the end of the tenancy from the security holding deposit.
Tenancy Deposit Scheme fees £48 (inc VAT)
The tenancy deposit protection legislation was introduced in April 2007 and is designed to protect the tenant`s deposit and ensure they get it back at the end of their stay, provided they meet all the terms of their Tenancy Agreement. We use (MyDeposits.co.uk) to secure your deposit.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
Fees are charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
`Disclaimer – please note that this property may or may not be available at time of enquiry as our properties may be out on short term lets.`
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.