|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (534 days ago)|
- Private first floor apartment
- Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes spanning whole wall
- Art deco style bathroom with bath & shower
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with all appliances and side window
- Open plan large lounge with bay window and loads of natural light
- Fully furnished to executive standard with wooden floors & berber carpets
- On site allocated parking with extra visitors spaces
- Easy walking distance to Three Bridges train station, supermarkets and shops
- Fees apply on this property
- Also available short term minimum stay 2 weeks
A quiet first floor apartment very close to THREE BRIDGES STATION. The apartment comprises one large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes the entire length of one wall with sliding doors. The bathroom is finished in art deco style with black and white tiles and cool white sanitary ware. The kitchen is larger than the average kitchen found in an apartment, with a range of modern fitted units and all appliances as standard. There is also a window to the kitchen (again unusual in an apartment) which makes the room very bright and airy. The lounge is a grand size, housing the 32" TV, leather sofas, and glass dining sets, providing more than enough room for eating and relaxation.
The apartment is decorated in soft neutral tones which complement the wooden floors and soft pile carpets. Storage in this apartment is thoughtfully planned with very deep storage cupboards in the hallway.
The position of this apartment is really convenient, being only a two minute walk from the train station at Three Bridges and only a short walk from the local supermarket and shops. Should you need the motorway network, then the dedicated entrance to the M23 at Maidenbower can be reached in less than five minutes by car.
Overall the size of this apartment, combined with the furnishings and the position, makes this property the ideal choice for all clients.
ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM
MINIMUM STAY 2 WEEKS INCLUDING ALL BILLS
**SHORT TERM OVERVIEW**
For more information please call: 0800 027 5660
* Minimum stay 2 weeks
* Fully furnished to an executive standard
* On-site parking for all clients*
* Pets considered in most properties
* Property maintenance 24/7
* Internet access £12 incl. VAT per week
Letting fees information
Please Note: The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Risk Assessment/Reference Fee £114 (inc VAT) per adult
Risk Assessment/Referencing fees charged per Adult, to allow us to assess the following criteria:- Identity, immigration status and visa confirmation, financial checks, references from current or previous employers & landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability & suitability.
Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements £90 (inc VAT)
Preparation and issuance of Assured Shorthold or Corporate Assured Tenancy Agreement. Such fee is payable on each instance a new tenancy agreement is issued.
Check-in and check-out fee £228 (inc VAT)
Includes the check-in and check-out inspections, preparation of the written inventory, production of a digital DVD recording of both inspections, meter readings and property orientation. Fee will be deducted at the end of the tenancy from the security holding deposit.
Tenancy Deposit Scheme fees £48 (inc VAT)
The tenancy deposit protection legislation was introduced in April 2007 and is designed to protect the tenant`s deposit and ensure they get it back at the end of their stay, provided they meet all the terms of their Tenancy Agreement. We use (MyDeposits.co.uk) to secure your deposit.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
Fees are charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
`Disclaimer – please note that this property may or may not be available at time of enquiry as our properties may be out on short term lets.`
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.