|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (542 days ago)|
- Stunning newly built family home
- Popular development
- Spacious flexible accommodation
- Arranged over 4 floors
- Luxury kitchen with integral appliances
- Dining room and separate lounge
- Good sized rear garden
- Off road parking
Stunning nearly new family home located on the new Evolution Development in Willesborough with the International Railway Station and Town Centre within easy access.
The house overlooks the open green to the front and benefits from a larger than average rear garden and off road parking. Offered unfurnished (kitchen appliances are integrated) and available now.
Entrance hallway with laminate flooring, fully fitted luxury kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor, integral washing machine and fridge/freezer and plenty of storage space. Downstairs cloakroom, storage cupboard and dining room with laminate flooring and french doors to the rear garden.
1st Floor:fully carpeted and leading to the living room and master bedroom with Juliet balcony to the front and en suite shower room.
2nd Floor: fully carpeted and leading to two double sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
3rd Floor: fully carpeted and leading to two double sized bedrooms (or study)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000150433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Ashford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.