|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2017 (442 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- First Floor Flat
- Newly Decorated
- Central Location
- Surrounded by superb amenities and transport links
Property reference number 5708610. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A delightful decent sized one bedroom first floor flat found in an ultra-convenient and peaceful location situated within short walk to Harrow-on-the-hill station, numerous shopping and within close proximity of Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow Town Centre and Harrow School. Surrounded by superb amenities and transport links.
The property is newly decorated to neutral tones with an open plan kitchen/lounge and bathroom. The property is part-furnished and viewing are available from now!
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: 0
- *Parking: 0
- Availability: To Let
*Parking is not restricted on road.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Deposit required
- Property comes part-furnished but options to keep sofa
- No Pets
- No Smokers
- No DSS or Housing Benefits
- Long term tenants only
* Please quote ref. 5708610 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £175.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45662472.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708610_41947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.