|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (374 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious double bedroom garden flat
- Stunning reception room with marble fireplace
- Large well equipped eat-in modern kitchen
- Large bedroom with marble fireplace
- Private rear patio garden
- Stripped wood floors throughout
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Situated on a lovely tree-lined residential road
- Cabled for superfast broadband
Property reference number 5705670. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Long Let (up to three years with no rent increase) Large bright Ground Floor one double bedroom period Victorian conversion flat, with stripped wooden floors throughout having its own private gated entrance and secluded rear garden, moments from central Richmond. This spacious property is perfect for corporate housing, a couple or single professional.
The property consists of separate, large eat-in kitchen, reception room and master bedroom.
The eat-in kitchen contains fully fitted Smeg 900mm wide stainless steel cooker with six Burner Gas hob, matching stainless steel extractor hood above, dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer, washing machine and separate tumble dryer. There is a separate storage room off the kitchen.
The separate reception room and large double bedroom have marble and granite feature fireplaces, genuine gold leaf mirrors, high ceilings and period details.
The bathroom has a Megaflow thermostatic power shower and WC.
The property has a entry phone system and is wired for cable television, superfast high speed enabled broadband (Virgin Media) and telephone.
The property benefits from being on a quite residential road (cul de sac) only a short walk from central Richmond, Richmond Station, River Thames, Richmond Park and all amenities such as pubs, bars and restaurants. Council Tax Band D, £1,582.39 per year.
On street parking permit is approximately £99.00 per year available from London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames.
It is a legal requirement to give prospective tenants certain information at the viewing stage, or before. By supplying your email address you are agreeing for us to send you this information in relation to this property. We are members of the Residential Landlords Association with nearly 30 years experience in the lettings market.
* Please quote ref. 5705670 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £270.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45662538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705670_40442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.