|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (329 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Beautiful village location
- One bed ground floor flat
Property reference number 5710733. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A pretty one bed flat in the peaceful village of Great Hockham. The property comprises of Double bedroom, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and one allocated parking space. Available unfurnished from the 5th of December.
Laminate flooring. Door and two windows to the front aspect. Archway through to kitchen.
Laminate flooring. Electric oven and hob.
New carpet flooring. Window and door to the side aspect. Double bedroom. Door to bathroom.
Three piece white suite with electric shower over bath, tiled flooring and heated towel rail. Storage cupboard with washing machine.
One allocated parking space.
* Please quote ref. 5710733 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45662553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710733_42775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.