|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 April 2017 (269 days ago)|
- New Build
- 3 Bathrooms
- 24hr Concierge
- Underground parking
- Spa & Gym Membership Inc.
The property comprises three double bedrooms; two of which have En-Suites, a separate bathroom and fully fitted luxury kitchen. Further benefits include a dual aspect reception room with a wraparound terrace accessed from all main rooms, the property also has under floor heating.
Substantial three bedroom apartment located on the fifth floor in Dickens Yard new development!
The property comprises three double bedrooms; two of which have en-Suites, a separate bathroom and fully fitted luxury kitchen. Benefitting from a dual aspect reception room with a wraparound terrace accessed from all main rooms, the property also has under-floor heating and an integrated speaker system connected to Sonos. Residents have access to an elegant on site spa and gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room. There is 24 hr concierge, secure underground parking space, video entry and CCTV. Dickens Yard is well located for shops, restaurants and bars as well as being ideally located for Ealing Broadway train station (Central line/District line and overground).
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45663096.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5649I3818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Ealing Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.