|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (65 days ago)|
- Modern one bedroom apartment
- Professionally redecorated
- Close to Brentwood High Street and Train Station
- Allocated Car Parking Space
Property reference number 5704638. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
5 Edward Watson Court
- Modern, one double bedroom apartment located on the 2nd floor
- Open plan living / dining area
- Modern kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge / freezer and washing machine
- Contemporary style bathroom
- Professionally redecorated throughout to a high standard
- Allocated car parking space
- Communal bike rack
- Communal garden area
- Secure entry phone system
- Located in a secluded, new development popular among commuters looking to mix countryside and town lifestyles
- Small development, one of only 6 apartments
- Living Room: 23'10 x 10'10 (7.27m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 9'7 (3.71m x 2.92m)
- Newly built development (build in 2010)
- Local park 0.1 miles from property
- Countryside on your doorstep
- Convenience of Brentwood High Street - 0.5 miles, local shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants
- Perfect distance for commuters of Brentwood Station - 1.0 miles
- Crossrail arriving 2017
St Helens Catholic Infant / Junior School (0.6 miles)
St.Thomas of Canterbury Church of England Junior School (0.6 miles)
No DSS / Housing benefit
* Please quote ref. 5704638 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45663366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704638_42786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.