|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (511 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Two parking spaces
- Well presented throughout
- Kitchen diner
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fitted three peice bathroom suite
- Well presented garden to the rear
- Local amenities nearby
- Early viewings strongly advised
AVAILABLE NOW! HOME ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to bring the rental market this impressive two bedroom end terrace being offered on an un-furnished basis with a well presented low maintenance rear garden. In brief the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, well presented kitchen diner, under stairs storage, shaped landing, two bedrooms with the main bedroom boasting built in wardrobes and storage, modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. The property is fully UPVC double glazed and is warmed by gas central heating. To the front of the property there is a road providing access to two allocated parking spaces at the side of the property. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with a raised decking area, a shed and mature shrubs and plants. The location of the property has bus links, motorway links, local shops and schools all within a short distance. To arrange a viewing for this property call HOME on 0161 789 8383.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26655314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Monton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.