|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (540 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT!
- Great Ashby
- Master bedroom has built in warbrobes
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Kitchen with white goods included
- Open plan
- Downstairs w/c
- Modern family bathroom
- Offered unfurnished
- Available straight away!
SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT! This two bedroom property is on the ground floor of the Moorfoot House development of Great Ashby and is just a few minutes drive away from Stevenage train station and other local amenities. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, with master benefiting from built in wardrobes and there is also a modern family bathroom. Downstairs you are greeted with an open plan kitchen/diner with white goods included and there is an additional storage facility under the stairs. You will also benefit from a downstairs w/c, telephone entry system and two allocated parking spaces. Viewings are highly recommended so call us now to arrange yours!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45663729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000402949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Stevenage.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.