|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (345 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 1 mile to Ealing Broadway o/ground and tube
- Off street parking.
- Local independent shops, cafes and restaurants
- Northfields tube (Piccadilly Line) 0 .4 mile
- Kitchen and dining room overlook rear garden
- Located between two large parks
Property reference number 5711110. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Two bed ground floor conversion flat in a semi detached property with off street parking in a quiet residential road very close to the centre of Ealing.
- Spacious living room with oak laminate flooring and original architectural features.
- Large, sunny, recently carpeted double bedroom with large built in wardrobe.
- Double aspect single bedroom or alternately, study, recently carpeted.
- Bathroom with shower, lavatory and large sink with storage space above and below. Oak laminate flooring.
- Kitchen overlooking the garden.
- Dining room with oak laminate flooring and French doors onto the private garden.
- Lovely, sunny garden with paved seating area and awning.
- Side alley partially covered and accessed through a private gate.
- The flat is situated very close to Lammas and Walpole Parks in a friendly, quiet neighbourhood.
- Independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in nearby Northfields Avenue.
- 0.4 miles to Northfields tube station (Picadilly line, Heathrow branch), 0.7miles to Ealing Broadway (District, Central lines and Overground).
- Nearby Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre has a large choice of retail shops including a large Tescos, as well as bookshops, cafes, restaurants and independent shops.
- The flat is available for rent unfurnished, at £1750 monthly on a rolling 12 month tenancy.
* Please quote ref. 5711110 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45663846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711110_41276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.