|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (387 days ago)|
- Excellent two bedroom end-of-terrace house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Spacious reception room
- New and well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ample private garden to rear
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Recently refurbished throughout, this fantastic two bedroom end-of-terrace house, comprises bright and well proportioned accommodation with ample private garden.
Mitcham Road is within a close proximity to Croydon's town centre, which offers as superb selection of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as many transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.