|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (211 days ago)|
- Four Bedrom Detached
- Spacious Lounge & Conservatory
- Large Refitted Dining Kitchen
- EPC Rating F
- Two Quality Refitted Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- Quiet Private Spot
- Three Doubles, One Single
- Ground Floor Study
- Side Patio - Ideal For summer BBQ
An attractive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached house with double garage in a lovely quiet spot located on the sought after Chase Meadow Development.
An attractive 4 bedroom detached house with double garage in a lovely quiet spot located on the sought after Chase Meadow Development. The accommodation comprises entrance hall leading to very spacious lounge with wood effect flooring and in turn a good sized conservatory overlooking the rear garden. The fitted dining kitchen has attractive quality units and integrated appliances including double oven, 5 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and there is ample space for a dining table and chairs. There is a separate utility room with washer dryer a very useful good sized study. On the first floor the master bedroom has ample built in wardrobes and lovely ensuite shower room . There are a further 3 bedrooms (two doubles and a large single bedroom) one of which has built in wardrobes. There is a family bathroom with modern white suite and separate shower cubicle. Outside there are gardens to three sides and a driveway giving direct access to the double garage. The house is situated at the end of the cul de sac therefore being in a lovely private spot. It is gas centrally heated and double glazed. Chase Meadow is a highly sought after location in which to live being within reasonable distance of Warwick town centre with all its lovely, bars, shops and restaurants and historic Warwick Castle. The A46/M40 are minutes away and there is a row of handy shops, doctors surgery and good local pub close by. Viewing highly recommended
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45664326.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3634L1711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.