|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (268 days ago)|
- Brand New
- Two double bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Rear garden
William H Brown offer this BRAND NEW BUILD at the persimmons site in Aylsham. This property benefits from 2 double bedrooms, off street parking and an easy maintenance garden. Only a 20 minute drive from Norwich City Centre- be quick to view, call 01692 407833.
CARPET TO BE FITTED.
Down stairs toilet with window to front aspect and hand wash basin. Vinyl to be fitted.
Window to front aspect, radiator, tv and phone point. Large cupboard under the stairs. Carpet to be fitted.
French doors leading into rear garden, integrated gas hob and electric oven and extractor fan. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Under cupboard lights. Vinyl flooring to be fitted.
Double, window to rear aspect. Carpet to be fitted.
Double, window to front aspect, large cupboard, tv point. Carpet to be fitted.
Tiled splash back behind bath and shower with shower screen. Double headed shower over the bath, basin, toilet and towel rail, window to side aspect. Vinyl to be fitted.
Rear garden is laid to lawn with a slabbed walk way around the side of the house. Outside tap. Parking to the front of the property.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45664614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5110L4526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.