Restaurant to rentKendrew Street, Darlington
£275 pw| £1,192 pcm
***RESTAURANT TO RENT***
The owner of this Town Centre restaurant is seeking an enthusiastic and committed long term tenant and therefore welcomes all offers and negotiation.
The restaurant is fully-refurbished and ready to trade, with alcohol and hot food licences in place. Those interested in this outstanding restaurant are advised to act quickly as this outstanding opportunity is expected to draw considerable interest.
Kendrew House restaurant is set apart by:
- Town Centre location
- Huge car park
- Completely refurbished, new gas central heating, new electrics, new floors, new decoration
- Large 42m2 fully-fitted kitchen, prep room, cool room, storeroom, utility room, ancilliary equipment including freezer and fridges
- Food lift, 2 dining levels for 30-40 covers, fully furnished, cutlery, crockery, glasses and other items
- Hot food
- A3 restaurant
- No business rates payable - 100% Small Business Rebate currently applies
- Rent payable monthly (£275 pw / £1192 pm)
- £3,500 security deposit, or guarantor or other security by arrangement
- Lease term up to 6 years
- Immediate occupancy
Contact David on 01325 776630.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25098945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rybec Homes Ltd, Pontyclun.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.