Office to rentGrenville Court,Britwell Road,Burnham,SL1 8DF
500–1,100 sq. ft.
- 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- 200 Sq Ft - 3,663 Sq Ft (24 Sq M - 340 Sq M)
- Small Flexible Office Suites
- Grade II Listed Office
- Ample Parking
- Large meeting / Training room facility
- Manned Reception
- Fully Raised Floors
- Communal Kitchens
- Extensive Gardens
- EPC: F (146)
Grenville Court is located on the outskirts of Burnham village and 1.5 miles north of junction 7 of the M4, providing excellent links with London, Heathrow Airport and the M25. Burnham mainline railway station (London Paddington) is one mile from the property. Burnham village provides shopping facilities, cafes and restaurants.
Grenville Court is a beautiful Grade II Listed property, which during the 19th century was home to Lord Grenville.
The property has been converted to offer flexible office accommodation over three floors. The building is located within magnificent grounds offering ample car parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45761083.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Grenville_Court_SL18DF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Maidenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.