|Added on Rightmove:||16 February 2018 (67 days ago)|
- ENERGY RATING TBC
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LIFT ACCESS
- AVAILABLE FEBRUARY
- FOURTH FLOOR
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
*** AIM FOR ARDEN ***
A new development in the bustling area of Acocks Green. Located on the Warwick Road with an abundance of shops, eateries and bus routes and within walking distance of Acocks Green Primary School, Sainsburys, the canal, approximately 0.5 mile walk to Acocks Green Train Station, approximately 1 mile to Fox Hollies Leisure centre and Fox Hollies Park. It's a wonderful opportunity to live in the heart of Acocks Green in a spacious brand new apartment within a short commute so Solihull and Birmingham City Centre.
Please note that the photos shown are of the show home and some apartments may differ slightly.
*** AIM FOR ARDEN ***
Available May on an unfurnished basis this new development has 26 two bedroom apartments and 2 one bedroom apartments available set over five floors with lift access. The development has a communal entrance hallway with intercom system, cctv and all apartments are double glazed, have electric panel heating and laminate or tiled flooring throughout. The two bedroom apartments comprise of hallway, open plan living/ dining/ kitchen with integrated appliances including; washer/ dryer, hob, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and shower room en-suite, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and family bathroom with shower over bath. Both bedrooms and living room have tv and internet points.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46373946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4426B0216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Kings Heath - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.