Office to rentDraycott Business Village, Draycott, Gloucestershire, GL56
- Prestigious headquarters office building
- Built 200/2001 and faced with reconstructed Cotswold stone
- Highly specified finish including sophisticated computer controlled Building Management System, providing zone controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Extensive Cat 5 wiring system
- Automatic stand-by generator
- Fibre optic broadband lines
- Open plan ground floor offices
- Open plan first floor offices
- Separate meeting room and cloakroom
A PRESTIGOUS HIGHLY SPECIFIED OFFICE BUILDING ON THE EDGE OF THIS DEVELOPMENT OVERLOOKING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.
560 m2 (6,030 ft2) NIA over two floors.
TO LET ON NEW UNDER LEASE.
Rent £45,000 pax.
Attractive North Cotswold hamlet lying within easy reach of Blockley (2 miles) which has a shop for day-to-day needs, and Moreton-in-Marsh (3 miles) which has a wider selection of shops and amenities
Birmingham airport (40 miles)
Heathrow (75 miles)
Evesham (14 miles)
Stratford-upon-Avon (17 miles)
Gloucester (32 miles)
Oxford (30 miles)
Main line railway station at Moreton-in-Marsh on the Paddington Heathrow line, fastest trains reaching Paddington in about 1 hour 40 minutes
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-46824653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM120002_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.