|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2017 (283 days ago)|
- One double bedroom
- Period conversation
- Excellent Transport Links
- Commiunal Garden
- Wooden Floors
- Large Living room
- Over two storeys
***HALF PRICE ADMINISTRATION FEES FOR TENANTS IF MOVED ON OR BEFORE 28th FEBRUARY 2017*** A very spacious and well maintained one double bedroom property which is situated within close proximity to Kennington and Elephant and castle tube, benefits from excellent transport links provides easy access in and out of the city.
***HALF PRICE ADMINISTRATION FEES FOR TENANTS IF MOVED ON OR BEFORE 28th FEBRUARY 2017*** Extremely spacious and well presented one double bedroom Georgian apartment, situated in the sought after Sutherland Square, this property benefits from an abundance of natural light, is split over two storeys, has a generously proportioned kitchen and diner, separate lounge and directly outside the property is a beautiful communal garden. A strong bus network serves the location providing direct access in and out of the city, as well as well as being within close proximity to both Kennington and Elephant and castle tube.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47084318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1205H4209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Kennington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.