Office to rentPadiham Road,Burnley,BB12
19,000 sq. ft. | £150,000 pa| £12,500 pcm
- 19,000 sq ft (1,765 sq m)
- 95 car parking spaces
- Superb countryside views
- Air conditioned
- Full height glazed walls
- Within 2 minutes drive of M65
- Raised floors
Parkhill Business Centre is conveniently located on the outskirts of Padiham and Burnley town centres yet it stands apart in a semi-rural setting. With close proximity to the M65 and local amenities, it is easily accessible for employees and visitors without the stress and restrictions of a town centre office.
The business centre is a single storey office building set in attractive private grounds. It offers a range of office space and ample on-site parking.
The building benefits from:
• Grade A office space
• Suspended ceilings with Category 2 lighting
• Fully air conditioned offices
• Raised floors
• Impressive glazed atrium / entrance hall
• Uninterrupted floor to ceiling glazing
• Excellent views over surrounding
19,000 sqft - whole / part building available - Rent from £8.00 per sqft.
For more details contact Emma on 01756 799163 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Parkhill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carling Jones, Skipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.