Office to rentCommonside West, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4
Let by Us
250 sq. ft.
- 250 sq ft (23 sq m)
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Secure gated premises
- Secure car park
Property reference number 5701301. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The property has been subject to a full refurbishment and now offers various sizes of newly refurbished office suites benefiting from:
- Electronic gates
- External CCTV
- Shared kitchen and WC’s
- Brand new furniture (ergonomic)
- On site managers office
- Internet connection (fees applicable)
- 24 hour access
- On-site allocated parking (fees applicable)
- Intercom system
- Double window
- Advance telephone system
All offices are offered on flexible terms with rents inclusive of:
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Building insurance
- Building maintenance
- DDI phones (line rental applicable)
- Facsimile (line rental applicable)
Transport links are excellent, with access to the M25 via the A236 / A23 and the City and West End via the A237 / A24. In addition there is the Croydon – Wimbledon Tramlink, which connects via Mitcham Junction (approximately ½ mile from the property) and excellent bus services including routes to Wimbledon, Morden, Streatham, Croydon, Tooting and Sutton.
These offices accommodate a maximum of 3 people.
* Please quote ref. 5701301 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-47438977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701301_25681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.