Office to rentAlmack House,28 King Street,London,SW1Y 6QW
5,748–10,007 sq. ft. | POA
- 5,748 sq ft (534 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Flexible sub lease to September 2023, outside the Act
- Contemporary reception and lift lobby area
- 4 x 16 person passenger lift
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling with LG7 compliant lighting
- Full access raised floors (with cabling)
- Comms room with A/C
- Large shower
- Car parking (from the Landlord) & 24hr access and security
The building is situated just west of St James's Square on King Street, one of St James's most recognisable addresses. Amenities are in abundance, with Jermyn Street and Piccadilly just moments away. Communications are excellent with Green Park (Victoria, Jubilee, Piccadilly lines) and Piccadilly Circus (Piccadilly & Bakerloo lines) underground stations within close proximity, not to mention the numerous bus routes on Piccadilly and Regent Street.
The floor has been refurbished and offers an occupier a modern, contemporary environment with a large shower room, kitchen and comms room left in situ.
The floor has an approximate Net Internal Area of 5,748 sq ft - 10,007 sq ft. for the part or whole floor respectively
To September 2023, outside the Act. A 5 year break option may be considered.
We are informed that the rates payable for 2014/15 are approximately £46.60 per square foot and that the current service charge is running at approximately £11.76 per square foot.
Immediate on completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-47509300.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Almack_House_SW1Y_6QW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.