Office to rentHERNE PLACE, London, SE24
1,292 sq. ft. | £38,760 pa| £3,230 pcm
- 1,292 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Large Split Level Office
- 120 sqm/1291 sqft
- Minutes Walk From Central Herne Hill
- Excellent Transport Links
- £30/per sqft
- Landmark Live/Work Development
- 9 Year Lease Term 3 Year Breaks
- 3 Rent Reviews
The development is situated on Herne Place, on the corner of Railton Road leading to Herne Hill Station. The site is ideally positioned within minutes of the busy Herne Hill (A215), and Norwood Roads (A215). The office is within a close proximity to Herne Hill and Brixton, with bus routes to and from Brixton and Clapham close by.
A variety of both local and commercial businesses are nearby, including the Blackbird Bakery, Pullens cafe and the Sesami Deli, as well as Pizza Express, Intersport and both Sainsburys Local and Tesco Express.
The development is available on a 9 year lease, with 3 year breaks and rent reviews within the lease period and is priced at £30 per sq ft. Deposit will be required, subject to references.
*Business Rates Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HPL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, Herne Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.