Warehouse to rentWykeham Trade Park,Moorside Road,Winchester,SO23 7RX
5,471 sq. ft. | £52,000 pa| £4,333 pcm
- 5,471 sq ft (508 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B2 General Industrial
- 5.85 m to haunch, 6.7 m to eaves, 9.1 m to ridge
- Electric loading door 4 m (width) x 4.9 m (height)
- Warehouse lighting
- Fully refurbished gas central heated offices
- 3 phase electricit
- Ample car parking
- ¼ mile to Junction 9, M3
- ¼ mile to A34
Wykeham Trade Park is situated just off Easton Lane opposite Winchester Trade Park and is approximately 1 mile from Winchester city centre. Junction 9, M3 is within ¼ mile as is the A34, providing access to the Midlands and the North. Wykeham Trade Park occupiers include Howdens, Tool Station, Screwfix, Motor Parts Direct and Bathroom Warehouse.
The unit is of steel portal frame construction arranged in three terraces, with brick and block work elevations to head height with profiled metal cladding above to eaves, under a profiled metal clad roof incorporating 10% translucent roof lights. Internally the unit provides a combination of full height warehouse with first floor offices. The warehouse area is accessed via a full height loading door.
Warehouse: 4,569 Sq Ft
Office and Ancillary Areas: 902 Sq Ft
Total GIA: 5,471 Sq Ft
The unit is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
We understand that the service charge until April 2012 is £3,258.85 per annum. Full service charge accounts are
available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-47617873.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference wykeeham_trade_so23_7rx. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellier Langston Commercial Agents, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.