Warehouse to rentUnit 19, Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, UB6 8UP
4,291 sq. ft. | £47,201 pa| £3,933 pcm
- 4,291 sq ft (398 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Direct access to the A40 (Western Avenue)
- Greenford Underground (Central line) and Main Line Station situated in close proximity
- 24-hour on-site security, gated access and CCTV
- Potential to secure yards
- Easy access to Central London and the national motorway network
- Warehouse, industrial and trade counter units
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is available
Located on the established Metropolitan Park Estate in the heart of Greenford, allowing occupiers to locate to a secure, well-managed estate, benefiting from 24-hr on-site security and CCTV, with fantastic transports links to the A40 (Western Avenue) and beyond.
Unit 19 offers businesses the opportunity to locate to a prominent industrial / warehouse unit situated on the Metropolitan Park estate in the heart of Greenford located directly off the A40 (Western Avenue).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-47669132.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference U19_Metropolitan_UB68UP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SEGRO Administration Ltd, Acting Agents Doherty Baines.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.