|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2015 (954 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Fridge, Washing machine, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space
- iPod Dock, Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath, Bath with shower over
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A well presented and newly furnished 1 bedroom ground floor apartment situated within the sought after development of Centurion Square. Situated in the heart of the city within comfortable walking distance of all that York has to offer, this property is equipped to a high standard throughout with allocated parking space for 1 car.
Secure gated entry to the development and communal gardens
Modern fitted kitchen featuring electric oven and hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
Open plan living area with LCD TV, DVD player and 'Juliet balcony'
The property benefits from a Juliet balcony
Spacious dining area to accommodate 4 comfortably
Bedroom with wooden furnioshings and trouser press
Bathroom with shower over bath, heated towel rail and large vanity mirror
Secure parking for 1 vehicle to a secure development opposite the apartment
Bike store to the car park and only 5-10 minute walk to the train station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.