|Added on Rightmove:||09 September 2014 (1351 days ago)|
- Spacious 3 Bed House
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Full Double Glazing
- Oil Central Heating
- Shower Room
- Epc C
- Front Forecourt Garden
A spacious three bedroom terraced house situated to the western extent of Cockfield Village Green. The house is set back from the main thoroughfare by both the Green and a separate forecourt garden. The property benefits from full UPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, a good quality fitted family shower room, fitted kitchen and an excellent outlook to Burnt Houses.
The accommodation comprises:-
Glazed door to
Main Reception Hall
Stairs off, glass panel display giving extra light, telephone point.
4.46 x 3.66 excluding bay window
Large picture bay window with vertical blinds looking in a southerly direction to Burnt Houses, tiled fireplace with solid fuel fire potential, two double radiators, French doors to dining room.
4.06 x 3.36
Further tiled fireplace, double radiator, vertical blinds to the rear, good sized understairs cupboard.
3.48 x 2.09
Fully fitted, wall and floor units in medium oak, four ring hob, split level oven, one and a half bowl round sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, blinds, fully tiled, rear access door.
With baluster, loft access.
4.46 x 2.92
Two double wardrobes with three over wardrobes, double radiator, excellent views to open countryside.
Bedroom 2 – rear
3.48 x 3.16
Radiator, views to the rear gardens.
Bathroom – mezzanine level
3.47 x 2.13
Full wet room with sit down shower with quality fittings and completely tiled, double radiator, obscured window, low level WC, cabineted hand wash basin, good sized airing cupboard housing the oil fired central heating boiler.
Front forecourt (to be maintained to a high standard by the successful tenant). To the rear is a good sized yard area with cold water tap and bunded oil fired central heating tank and access to common lane
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The property will be let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of six months at a rental of £525.00 per calendar month exclusive, payable monthly in advance by direct debit.
In addition, a Bond of the equivalent of one month’s rent plus £100 will be payable prior to taking occupation.
The tenant will be responsible for all outgoings, including electricity, gas, water rates, Council Tax (Band B ) and telephone charges. Energy Efficiency Rating – C69
Administration fees and legal costs
The Landlord’s agents will take up references through a referencing agency, the cost of which will be £155.00 per Tenant or £190.00 to include a guarantor should this be required. Application forms are available for completion at the agents’ offices. The obtaining of such references is not a guarantee of acceptance and the administration fee of £120.00 will be refunded should the application fail due to undisclosed adverse credit. Should the application be withdrawn no refund will be due.
The property is available for immediate occupation. This must take place within one month of receiving suitable references from an applicant, the payment of the first month’s rent/deposit/fees and the completion of a Tenancy Agreement.
The tenant will be responsible for insuring their own personal possessions/contents of the property upon taking occupation.
No DSS/No smokers/No pets without prior written consent.
Strictly by appointment through the agents Addisons.
Addisons Chartered Surveyors for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of the property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(1) these particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/lessees and do not constitute nor constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items, any item not herein described is deemed not included in the sale/let;
(2) all descriptions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, any intending purchaser/lessee should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the validity thereof;
(3) no person in the employment of Addisons Chartered Surveyors has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property or the particulars nor enter into any contract relating thereto on behalf of the vendor/lessor. All negotiations and discussions are on a subject to contract basis;
(4) no responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers/lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
If these particulars are taken from a website your name and address have not been recorded. If you wish to receive any revisions/changes or other information on this property please ring and register at the agents’ office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Barnard Castle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.