|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 May 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Double Bedrooms
- Broadband Internet
- Fire alarm
- Washing machine
- Optional bills inclusive
3/3 ROOMS AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE.
1) Three bedroom modern purpose built shared flat of very high standard, available for the 2017/18 Academic Year or from July 2017 if required. Suitable for individuals or groups.
2) Landlord fully licensed by Rent Smart Wales
3) Fantastic location – directly opposite Uni and City
4) Spacious accommodation comprising three good size bedrooms each with a Double Bed, Study Desks, Wardrobes, Drawers etc. There is also a separate Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom/Shower/Toilet
5) Excellent facilities for students - fully furnished Lounge and bedrooms with work desks, free Wifi, TV with all Freeview channels, washing machine, oven/hob, microwave and many other kitchen appliances and storage facilities.
6) Off street parking
7) Rent concession available for summer months
1/3 Bedroom 1 - Available - £88/week
2/3 Bedroom 2 - Available - £86/week
3/3 Bedroom 3 - Available - £81/week
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Studenttenant.com, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.