Warehouse to rentUnit 3 Bishops Court, Winwick, Warrington, WA2
13,797 sq. ft.
- 13,797 sq ft (1,281 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Concrete floors throughout
- High intensity sodium lighting
- Dedicated car parking
- High quality integral offices over first & ground floor
- A full height roller shutter door
Bishops Court is a popular business location and is accessed directly from Calver Road, in an established commercial location, 1.75 miles from the centre of Warrington.
The location lies just off the A49 providing excellent access to the Winwick Quay Industrial area and the regional motorway networks via the M60 and M62 motorways.
Nearby occupiers include Christian Salvesen, Ikea and Marks and Spencer.
The units are of steel portal frame construction, with part brick, part PVC coated metal elevations under a profile insulated roof incorporating 10% natural roof lights.
• Concrete floors throughout
• High intensity sodium lighting
• Dedicated car parking
• High quality integral offices over first & ground floor
• A full height roller shutter door
The offices are decorated to a high standard and include carpeting, suspended ceilings with i
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-48365263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference unit3_bishop_WA2_8QY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WHR Property Consultants LLP, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.