|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (498 days ago)|
- Refurbished Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Ample Cupboards
- Enclosed Garden With Rear Access
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Close To Village Amenities
- Close To Railway Station
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- On Regular 280 Bus Route
No.43 - A fully refurbished modern two bedroom mid-terrace house with enclosed garden conveniently located close to the railway station and within easy reach of all of the village amenities. Sorry, Not pets. Available Now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49006964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 122108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Murray & Co, THAME.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.