|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (93 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Located In Parkstone, BH14
- Modern Throughout
- A Stones Throw From Ashley Cross and Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Large Lounge / Diner
- Convenient Access To Bournemouth & Poole Town Centres
- Ideal for a Working Professional Couple or Sharers
- Modern Kitchen With White Goods
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Off Road Parking And A Garage
Meridian Professional Estate Agents are pleased to present for let this deceptively spacious apartment in Parkstone, BH14. This modern abode boasts a large lounge / diner, a modern kitchen with white goods, Two well presented double bedrooms and a neutral bathroom suite. There is allocated off road parking and a garage and secure phone entry system. Situated in a desirable location , A stones throw from Ashley Cross amenities with convenient access to Bournemouth and Poole town centres. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer. Ideal for a professional working couple or sharers. .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49104645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MEA2MEA3000210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.