- Ground floor purpose built flat
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower attachement
- Lounge with open plan kitchen and patio doors onto communal gardens
- Available now
- Close to train station and local shops
A ground floor purpose built one double bedroom flat located in convenient residential location close to Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham train station and bus routes, the property benefits from entrance hall, double bedroom, family bathroom with shower attachment, light and airy reception room with open plan kitchen, patio doors onto the communal gardens, nice views, available now, unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49213282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5564124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rayners, Lettings - Caterham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.