Office to rentFountain Court 119 Grange Road, Middlesbrough, TS1
9,658 sq. ft. | £96,580 pa| £8,048 pcm
- 9,658 sq ft (897 sq m)
- Dedicated manned reception area
- Open plan regular floor plates
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully carpeted througout
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Two 13 person passenger lifts
- Secure car parking for up to 4 cars
- Block paved car park for up to 16 cars
- Private & local authority controlled parking nearby
- Energy performance certificate rating 63 (Band C)
Fountain Court is located in Grange Rd within Middlesbrough town centre. The building is adjacent to Centre Square, a unique outdoor auditorium with landscaped water features and sculpture which links MIMA, Central Library, Middlesbrough County Councils offices, the County & Magistrates Courts, and the Mall, Middlesbrough's largest shopping centre.
Grange Road links with Marton Road to the East, providing direct access to the A66 (T) Middlesbrough Town Centre bypass. The A66 (T) provides direct access to the A19 and from there the regions road network beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49240726.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Fountain_9658_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mapeley Estates Ltd, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.