Office to rentWarwick House 67 Station Road, Redhill, RH1 1QU
£87,153 pa (£7,263 pcm)
5,282 sq. ft.
- 5,282 sq ft (490 sq m)
- Partly Refurbished Open Plan Offices
- Air Conditioning
- Suspended Ceilings/recessed Lighting
- Raised Floors
- Solar Tinted Double Glazing
- Fantastic car parking at 18 car parking spaces
- Concierge on reception
THE IDEAL SPACE
Partly refurbished Warwick House offers the opportunity for high quality, open plan offices built for you.
THE IDEAL LOCATION
Located in the heart of Redhill, a 5 minute walk from the Station, Warwick House could not be better positioned for your business, your people and those that you do business with. You and your staff will be able to enjoy and make use of all of Redhill’s shops, bars restaurants and
A 5 minute walk from station and 30 seconds from the thriving retail centre of Redhill, Warwick House could not be better placed. With frequent train services from Redhill into London or to Gatwick Airport in the south, the transport links are unrivalled.
Warwick House also is enviably close to junction 8 of the M25 (3 miles) and Gatwick Airport (8 miles).
01 Marks & Spencer
05 Harlequin Theatre & Cinema
06 Redhill Bus Station
07 Donyngs Leisure Centre
10 AXA Insurance
13 Balfour Beatty
16 Towers Watson
17 Travellers Insurance
18 Black and Veatch
TRAVEL TIMES FROM REDHILL (ROAD)
M25 (Junction 8) 7 minutes 3 miles
Gatwick Airport 16 minutes 8.3 miles
East Croydon 27 minutes 11.3 miles
Crawley 31 minutes 11.1 miles
Heathrow Airport 36 minutes 30.4 miles
London Victoria 58 minutes 20.8 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49241044.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WarwickHouse_5282_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mapeley Estates Ltd, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.