Office to rentWentworth House2-4 High Street,Chalfont St. Peter,Gerrards Cross,SL9
£43,697 pa (£3,641 pcm)
1,383 sq. ft.
- 1,383 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Central Heating
- Comfort Cooling
- Excellent parking
- Recently refurbished
The property is located a short walk from the main High Street/Market Place in Chalfont St Peter, close to numerous amenities including a post office, banks, cafes, restaurants, shops etc.
The town lies off the A413 dual carriageway providing fast access to junction 17 of the M25 motorway
and junction 1 of the M40 motorway. Gerrards Cross railway station is within a few minutes drive, providing
a fast and efficient train service to London Marylebone or Birmingham Snow Hill.
Wentworth House forms part of a small courtyard of similar properties. It comprises a purpose built, self-contained office building of brick construction under a tiled roof arranged evenly over two floors, providing a mix of open plan and cellular space. The available space is located on the first floor.
• On site car parking spaces
• Suspended ceilings
• Perimeter trunking
• Intruder alarm system
• Gas central heating/comfort cooling
• Double glazing throughout
• Male, female and disabled WC accommodation
First Floor 1,383
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49272685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference wentworthhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brasier Freeth, Watford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.