Office to rentThe Crescent Centre Temple Back, Bristol, BS1
2,830 sq. ft.
- 2,830 sq ft (262 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Modern open plan suite
- Fully Refurbished
- Air conditioned with perimeter trunking
- Carpetted floors
- Suspended Ceilings
- LG7 Compiant Lighting
- DDA compliant via lift access
- Located opposite Temple Quay
- Five minutes walk to Bristol Temple Meads station
The Crescent Centre is located on Temple Back opposite Temple Quay and within five minutes walk of Temple Meads Railway Station. The M32 motorway is only a short drive away.
The available suite is located on the third floor of this multi-tenanted five storey purpose built office building. The common areas have recently been refurbished and updated.
The site has the following specification:
■Perimeter Air Conditioning
The Property has the following approximate net internal floor areas:
Suite B 2,835 sqft (263.4 sqm)
A new full repairing and insuring sub lease for terms to be agreed or by way of an assignment for terms expiring in September 2023.
A service charge will be applicable. Further details available upon request.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries with the local authority.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in any transaction.
The property has been assessed as follows; EPC: Band G, an EPC certificate is available upon request
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49344772.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CRESCENT_2830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mapeley Estates Ltd, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.