|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (378 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Allocated Parking
- Available NOW!!!!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for rent this two double bedroom, furnished, first floor flat in a convenient location for access to Essex University and Tesco. Allocated parking and communal garden. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED!!
Welcome to Albany Gardens
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the rental market this very well presented two bedroom apartment fully furnished and available NOW!!!
With fitted carpet, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and intercom system, double glazed window with blind
With fitted carpet, storage heater, sky point, telephone point, dual aspect double glazed windows with blinds, three-seater leather sofa, dining table and four chairs
Vinyl floor, fitted units, built in electric oven and hob, extractor unit over, fridge/freezer, washer/drier, down lighting, double glazed window with blind
Of a double size with fitted carpet, electric heater and double glazed window with blind, TV & tel points, double bed, wardrobe, door to
With double shower cubicle, sink, W/C, extractor, down lighting and fitted carpet
Of a double size with fitted carpet, electric heater and double glazed window with blind, single bed, wardrobe, TV point
Fitted carpet, white suite, separate shower cubicle, obscured window, down lighting, extractor, electric heater
There is one allocated parking space, communal garden
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49480247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5358J4811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.