Restaurant to rentUnit 2,City Buildings,Fish Street,Northampton,NN1 2AA
Let Agreed 1,683 sq. ft. | £1,958 pcm| £452 pw
- 1,683 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services, A3 Restaurants and Cafes, A4 Drinking Establishments, A5 Hot Food Take away and sui_generis_1
- Accommodation is provided on ground and basement levels plus mezzanine area
- Character Grade II Listed Building
- Town centre location
- High footfall being located between Abington Street and St Giles Street
- This location forms part of the established restaurant/pub circuit
- Approximately 156.4 sq m (1,683 sq ft)
To Let - Prime A3 Restaurant Unit - 1,683 sq ft - £23,500 Per Annum.
Please Contact Hadland Chartered Surveyors For More Information
Northampton is one of England's fastest growing towns and is the strategic location for many national organisations as their central hub for business. Northampton has excellent rail and road communications, with hourly train services to London and road links to the M1 at Junctions 15, 15a & 16 and additionally to the A14 in the North. Northampton currently has an Enterprise Zone status which aims to support both new and expanding businesses by offering incentives.
There is a range of redevelopment activity within Northampton including the following:
- Multi-million pound re-development of the existing Railway Station
- New £25m development of student accommodation for the university in the main town centre
- New £7m bus station on Northampton's former Fishmarket
- Advanced proposals for the relocation of the University of Northampton to a centrally accessible site
This property is situated on the south side of Fish Street, which runs between the prime retail areas of Abington Street and St Giles Street. This location forms part of the established restaurant/pub circuit.
There is on street pay and display parking nearby and a Council operated pay and display surface car park a short distance away.
Accommodation is provided on ground and basement levels plus mezzanine area. (see layout plans).
|Ground Floor (inc Mezzanine areas)||91.1 sq m||981 sq ft|
|Basement Seating area||31.9 sq m||343 sq ft|
|Office/Store||12.7 sq m||137 sq ft|
|Internal Storage||20.6 sq m||222 sq ft|
|NET INTERNAL AREA||156.4 sq m||1,683 sq ft|
We believe the property has A3 planning consent. Enquiries should be made to the local planning department. The property does not appear to have any existing licence. You may also wish to make enquiries to the licensing department.
Rateable Value: £25,232
Rates Payable 2014/2015: £12,162
The Rates Payable figure is an estimate. It does not take into account any Transitional Arrangements. It is important that interested parties verify this information with Northampton Borough Council Rating Department.
The property is available to let on a new FRI lease on terms to be agreed at a rent of £23,500 plus VAT per annum, exclusive.
A full copy of the EPC report is available upon request.
Strictly by appointment through Hadland Chartered Surveyors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference U2_City_FishSt_NN12AA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadlands Chartered Surveyors, Northampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.