|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2017 (305 days ago)|
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious Living/Dining Room with Contemporary Eat-In Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Double Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Additional Guest Cloakroom
- Passenger Lift
- Video Entrance Phone
- Stairs to Fire Escape
- Independent Heating/Hot Water
- Quiet & Central Location
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED two bedroom suite top floor flat on the fourth floor of a grand period building with a lift to the third floor. The property offers well balanced accommodation with an abundance of natural light; it features an impressive 28?x 19? L shaped living/dining room with smart eat-in fitted kitchen and outstanding views over the landscaped garden square.
Acknowledged by most as Marylebone?s premier exclusively residential garden square, it is solely used by residents with a key made available on payment of an annual nominal fee. Walking distance to Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Baker Street, Hyde Park and Regent?s Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CEN00050B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Central Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.