|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (528 days ago)|
- Terraced House
- EPC rating C
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Gas Central Heating
- Courtyard Garden
- Off Road Parking
This two bedroom terraced house is situated close to the town centre and has benefit of allocated parking. The property has breakfast area within the kitchen and a courtyard garden.
Please contact our Lettings Team to arrange your viewing now.
Well presented two bedroom house to rent located with in walking distance to the town centre, transport links, local schools and amenities.
The property comprises of;-
Entrance door into lounge.
22' 3" max x 13' 4" max ( 6.78m max x 4.06m max )
Irregular shaped room. Windows to front aspect, French doors to rear, electric woodburner effect fire with surround, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen.
16' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, electric cooker, washing machine, space for table and chairs, windows to front and rear aspects.
Stairs from the lounge, window to front aspect, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
Having windows to front and rear aspects, radiator and airing cupboard.
16' 3" max x 11' max ( 4.95m max x 3.35m max )
Irregular shaped room. Windows to front and rear aspects, radiator, built in wardrobe.
With window to rear aspect, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splash backs, radiator.
To the front of the property is a lockable utility storage cupboard. To the rear of the property is a courtyard garden with steps rising to rear gate giving access to the parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49592221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1440E5923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Thetford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.