|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 August 2017 (52 days ago)|
- An exceptional four bedroom period property
- Stylish living interiors and period features throughout
- Enviably positioned on a quiet residential street
- Reception room with feature fireplace and space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Floor to ceiling glass patio doors leading to rear garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Private access to Olden Garden
LONG LET. Perfectly tucked away on a pretty road, with private access to Olden Garden, this exceptionally well presented four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and offers contemporary and period features throughout.
Whistler Street is ideally located close to Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street offering a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1024148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.