|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 September 2017 (62 days ago)|
- New build mid terrace family home
- Split over three levels
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen with appliances
- Two reception/ family rooms
- Private rear garden
- Allocated parking
- EPC Rating - B
Beautifully presented four bedroom, two bathroom, two reception room, mid terrace family residence located within close proximity to Stanmore Station and ideally situated for local schools, shops and amenities.
The property is split over three levels with access via the middle floor. The ground floor of the property consists of spacious rear facing lounge, family bathroom and fourth bedroom/study. To the lower ground floor the property boasts large sitting room/dining room leading on to contemporary kitchen with appliances, separate w/c and utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting ensuite shower room.
To the rear of the property there is a private garden and allocated parking to the front.
Lacey Drive is located within close proximity to Stanmore Station and ideally situated for local schools and amenities.
Local Authority: Harrow Council
Council Tax: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50009463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2377523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Stanmore Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.