|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2017 (305 days ago)|
- Five good size double bedrooms
- Spacious reception room
- Large south west facing garden with lawn
- Off street Parking (two cars)
- Available January
- Two bathrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned interiors with a neutral décor
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
A newly refurbished five bedroom family home to let set over three floors. The property is suitable for either families or 2 sharers wanting more space. The house is located in a quiet residential road with off street parking for 2 cars and a beautiful landscaped rear garden.
The property is situated within easy reach of the local amenities of Shepherds Bush / White City / Acton, pertaining numerous shops, restaurants and bars, as well as close to Westfield Shopping centre. There are a number of stations situated within easy reach which include East Acton Station (Central Line), Wood Lane Station (H&C Line), Shepherds Bush station (Central line, Overground and Rail) and excellent bus links.
Property ref: 121_2589_4475735
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50029518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4475735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.