Office to rentUnit 2 Forrest Way, Gatewarth Industrial Estate, Warrington, WA5 1DF
£13,000 pa (£1,083 pcm)
2,384 sq. ft.
- 2,384 sq ft (221 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Refurbished Internally
- Open Plan Floor Space
- Located approximately 1½ miles west of Warrington Town Centre
- The property enjoys good access onto the main A57 and the Regional Motorway Network
- Double glazed window frames
- Attractive reception area
- Externally there is a car park to the side of the building
Located approximately 1½ miles west of Warrington Town Centre on the Gatewarth Industrial Estate just off Liverpool Road. The property enjoys good access onto the main A57 and the Regional Motorway Network.
A modern 3-storey office block constructed of cavity brickwork with double glazed window frames and pitched slate mansard roof.
Internally the building is split into three separate floors and there is an attractive reception area within the ground floor entrance.
Externally there is a car park to the side of the building.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected.
The majority of the building contains LPG central heating.
The individual floor will need to be reassessed accordingly.
Levied to cover; external maintenance, gas, water, insurance and management.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50032684.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference U2_ForrestWay_WA51DF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Williams Commercial LLP, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.