3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentBurnside Walk, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7HD
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (67 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- Lounge and Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms and Study/Bedroom 3
- Family Bathroom and Cloakroom WC
- Private Garden
- Available part furnished or unfurnished
- Early entry available
- EPC Band - C - no serial no Ref: PRRN 3755471
*** NEW PRICE *** Stonehouse Lettings are delighted to offer the opportunity to lease this well presented 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH GARDEN AND ALLOCATED PARKING. All rooms offer bright and comfortable living accommodation throughout. The welcoming central hallway allows access to all rooms and a carpeted staircase leads to the upper floor. The lounge is well proportioned and overlooks the rear garden. The stylish kitchen has been fitted with a range of base and wall units and comes complete with appliances. Cloakroom WC and utility cupboard. On the first there are 2 spacious double bedroom along with a study / bedroom 3. The family bathroom has been fitted with a 3 piece suite and shower. Externally there is a private enclosed rear garden and shed. 2 allocated parking spaces. THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED / PART FURNISHED. Early viewing is highly recommended. 473980/100/17591
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BURWALK2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.