|Added on Rightmove:||30 August 2017 (102 days ago)|
- Improved traditional mid-terrace property
- Nicely presented with modern fittings
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with oven and hob
- Combined bathroom / w.c with shower over bath
- One reception room
- Centrally heated & double glazed
- Close to Schools
- Between the parks in Tranmere
- Close to public transport links
Moscrops are pleased to offer to let this Modernised, Traditional Mid Terrace property in this Popular Area. This property, between the parks in Tranmere, benefits from close proximity to schools and public transport links. Accommodation available comprises: Living room, Dining / fitted Kitchen with cooker and hob, Utility area and combined Bathroom / w.c with shower to the ground floor. Two Bedrooms make up the first floor accommodation. A small domestic yard is accessed from the ground floor utility room. The property provides gas central heating and double glazed window units. Phone Moscrops today to book your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PM1253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moscrops Estate Agents, Birkenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.