|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2017 (79 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom end of terrace property
- Central Penn Hill Village Location
- Stones throw away from award winning beaches
- Modern, Neutal and Re-Carpeted Throughout
- Large Reception Room with Original Bay Windows
- Open Plan Dining Room and KItchen With French Doors Leading to Courtyard Garden
- Master Bedroom With Balcony to Front Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Available Now!
- Pets may be considered with higher deposit
Meridian Estate Agents are delighted to offer this stunning two bedroom end of terrace property, in the very desirable location of Penn Hill, Poole, BH14.
The property is neutral throughout and has just been re-carpeted, in a contemporary grey colour. Downstairs consists of a large character reception room with bay windows, which leads to an open plan dining room and kitchen. The dining room has French doors leading out to south facing patio garden. Upstairs, there is a great sized master bedroom which also has balcony overlooking the front aspect. Another double bedroom and a newly fitted modern family bathroom.
Outside there is off road parking for one car.
Location: On the doorstep of Penn Hill Village with its popular bars, bistros, eateries and renowned Mark Bennetts Patisserie! Walking distance to main transport links including Branksome or Parkstone train station, Ashley Cross, leisurely walks & short distance to the award winning Sandbanks beaches.
***Pets may be considered with a higher deposit***
***Unfortunately no DSS is accepted at this property***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MEA2MEE1003399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.