Office to rentAbbey House, Booth Street, Manchester, M2
5,596 sq. ft. | £10,492 pcm| £2,421 pw
- 5,596 sq ft (519 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Impressive entrance lobby with feature aquarium
- Fob controlled automated security
- 2 high speed passenger lifts
- On-site parking
- Secure internal cycle storage
- On site shower
- Male & Female WC's on each floor
- Disabled WC
- Air conditioning
- PIR activated LG7 compliant lighting
Abbey House is located on the corner of Mosley Street and Booth Street, just across the road from the Manchester Art Gallery. Abbey House is conveniently situated for Manchester's expansive transport network, retail offering and food and drink specialists.
A comprehensive refurbishment programme has been completed of all common parts creating a stunning steel, glass and tiled entrance lobby. The spacious portered lobby area is secured by automated security access and is easily identified by the impressive feature aquarium.
● Impressive entrance lobby with feature aquarium
● Fob controlled automated security
● 2 high speed passenger lifts
● On-site parking
● Secure internal cycle storage
● On site shower
● Male & Female WC's on each floor
● Disabled WC
● Air conditioning
● Full access raised floors
● Metal tile suspended ceilings*
● PIR activated LG7 compliant lighting
● High quality carpet tile throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50368976.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Abbey_House_5th_Floor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WHR Property Consultants LLP, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.