Office to rent39 Deansgate, Manchester
£61,803 pa (£5,150 pcm)
4,578 sq. ft.
- 4,578 sq ft (425 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- New plaster board ceiling with recessed LED lighting panels LG3
- New carpet tiles
- Full access raised floor
- Air conditioning
- Two refurbishment eight person passenger lifts
- Secure on site parking for 18 cars
- New WC's - modern finish
- Manned reception and dedicated building manager
- 24/7 access with zoned security and CCTV
- DDA compliant
39 Deansgate has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment to the common parts and office accommodation. This has included an extensive recladding of the externals and repainting, with reconfigured retail frontages.
39 Deansgate is the gateway building in to Manchester from the North alongside Deansgate and benefits from air conditioning and raised floors with the office accommodation being served by 2 newly refurbished passenger lifts.
The office space is functional with excellent views across Deansgate and towards the Cathedral. The building is also DDA compliant and offers secure parking accessed via St Ann's Square.
Storage can also be provided within the mezzanine level if required.
Occupying a prominent position in the heart of the City, 39 Deansgate is the gateway to Manchester's principal thoroughfare and is located immediately adjacent to the busy retail street of St Mary's Gate.
39 Deansgate is within a few minutes walk of all the City's business, retail and recreational facilities as well as public transport facilities as well as public transport facilities and car parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50369066.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39_DeansgateM32BA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avison Young, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.