Office to rentBloom Street, Manchester, M1
1,390 sq. ft. | £241 pw| £1,044 pcm
- 1,390 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Excellent central location in Manchester City Centre
- Close to bus interchange/multi storey car park
- Piccadilly Station / Oxford Road Station within walking distance
- Excellent nearby amenities
- VAT free accommodation
Albert House is an elegant five storey Victorian building. The property has been restored to provide a high standard of modern office accommodation while retaining many of its original features. The available suites are self contained and benefit from their own private entrance and kitchen facilities.
The accommodation has been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) and provides a net internal area of:
Second Floor - 1,390 sq. ft. (129.13 sq. m.)
Fourth Floor & Mezzanine - 3,331 sq. ft. (309.42 sq. m.)
The building has an EPC rating of 96 (D)
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in any transaction.
The accommodation is available on a new lease for a number of years to be agreed.
For further information please contact WHR Property today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Albert_House. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WHR Property Consultants LLP, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.